Restaurant Week is returning to Lorain County for its third year in hopes that people will discover their next favorite restaurant.
This year, 11 restaurants are participating by offering special menu three-course meals for $30 from March 21 through March 31. The event is sponsored by the Lorain County Commissioners and Visit Lorain County.
“I personally can’t wait,” Commissioner Matt Lundy said. “Our local chefs go all out for this. The result is amazing dining for residents and guests. It’s nice, too, that all of these restaurants are locally owned and operated.”
Diners who participate in Restaurant Week will have a chance to win a $100 gift card if they go to two participating restaurants. Diners who eat at one restaurant will be entered to win a $25 gift card.
Participating restaurants are:
- 1833, Oberlin
- Bistro 83, North Ridgeville
- Black River Café, Oberlin
- Black River Tavern, Elyria
- Cole’s Public House, Amherst
- Columbia Hills Country Club, Columbia Station
- Cork Tree Tavern, Amherst
- Jackalope Lakeside, Lorain
- Nemo Grille, Avon
- Parker’s Grille & Tavern, Avon Lake
- Veranda Bistro & Bar, Avon.