ELYRIA — A jury was chosen for Patrick Gall’s trial, who was indicted in connection with a murder-for-hire plot in July.
Gall, 19, of East Cleveland, was charged with aggravated murder, murder, felonious assault and tampering with evidence following the shooting death of Willie Fisher on July 6 near the Convenient Food Mart on East Avenue. Gall and John Sullivan, 30, also of East Cleveland, were both charged in connection with Fisher’s death after they allegedly were hired by Bruce Arnoff, 56, of Solon, to kill Fisher.
In July, prosecutors in Elyria Municipal Court said the shooting of Fisher had been caught on video by security cameras.
Gall was arrested after a standoff with U.S. Marshals at his East Cleveland home after police put out a warrant for the wrong man, when Gall used another man’s identity during a traffic stop in Brooklyn less than four hours after Fisher’s body was found by police.
The trial is set to get underway at 9 a.m. Nov. 13 in Lorain County Common Pleas Judge John Miraldi’s court.
- Trial begins for East Cleveland man accused of murder for hire
- 6. Elyria homicide revealed to be murder-for-hire plot
- 'This is undoubtedly the worst form of this offense': Bruce Arnoff, John Sullivan plead guilty in Willie Fisher homicide (UPDATED)
- Murderer accused of trying to smuggle drugs into prison
- A day before his murder conviction, Patrick Gall caught with weapon in jail
- Bruce Arnoff seeks plea change in murder-for-hire plot
- Jury should get murder-for-hire case Monday
- Brooklyn officer recalls traffic stop during trial on alleged murder-for-hire
- Witness testifies he saw suspect, victim walking together before homicide
- Patrick Gall found guilty, sentenced to life in prison in murder for hire case
- New evidence revealed in Elyria killing-for-hire case
- Three indicted in connection with July fatal shooting in Elyria
- Third man in murder-for-hire slaying could face death penalty
- Third man in Elyria murder-for-hire plot has court date this morning
- 2 bound over to grand jury in murder-for-hire plot
- Elyria homicide suspect arraigned in municipal court (VIDEO)
- Read how Elyria police determined they were looking for the wrong man in convenient store homicide (UPDATED)
- Suspect sought in Elyria homicide; two already in custody (UPDATED)
- Gall arraigned in Elyria homicide; bail set at $2 million (UPDATED)